The newly refurbished Grosvenor Hotel offers an elegant ballroom or beautiful landscaped gardens for your dream wedding, where you can hold your reception and your civil ceremony. Our Garden Ballroom is an ideal venue for large and small occasions. As its name suggests, it looks out across the pretty landscapes gardens which are a perfect setting for photographs and just a stone’s throw from the beach.
We can also offer you advice on all aspects of the reception, drinks, wines, table plans, flowers, printing, cakes and many other arrangements to make your day memorable and unique. Our Head Chef will work with you to create a fabulous menu worthy of your special day.
The Grosvenor offers wedding guests a selection of comfortable, en-suite accommodation and we are happy to discuss accommodation offers as part of your wedding package.
- View our Wedding Photo Gallery
- View our Grosvenor Hotel Wedding brochure to see full details of all our wedding packages, we can also work with you to create your perfect bespoke wedding.
Wedding Open Day 17th May
Join us on Sunday 17th May 9am until 5pm and meet our wedding coordinator who will be available to discuss your specific requirements and show you around our elegant Garden Ballroom, which will be dressed for a wedding breakfast and the gardens set for a wedding ceremony. Dates are subject to availability and change, so please ensure you book to avoid disappointment by contacting Kristina on 01803 294373 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All-Inclusive Weddings Package from £2975
This package is based on 50 day guests & 50 evening guests. See the Grosvenor Hotel Wedding brochure for full details.
- *Wedding car for the Bride and Bridesmaids
- Civil ceremony in either the Secret Garden or the Ballroom
- Bucks Fizz arrival drink
- Chair covers and room decoration
- Three course set wedding breakfast menu
- Artificial flower centre pieces for the tables
- Two glasses of banqueting wine with the meal
- Sparkling wine toast drink
- Two tier iced sponge cake with iced flowers
- Evening reception in the Ballroom
- Disco for the evening
- Bacon rolls in the evening
All the little extras:
- Personal wedding coordinator
- Red carpet on arrival
- Cake stand and knife
- Personal typed menu
- Personal typed table plan
- Typed place cards
- One night’s accommodation for the wedding couple
- A dedicated manager to look after you throughout the day
*Use of a Mercedes R class for the bride to travel to the hotel from within a 15 mile pick up from the Torbay area. Maximum of one hour and two trips. All prices are correct as of January 2014.
Please do come and meet with our Events Team and discuss your requirements. Call us on 01803 294373 to make an appointment.
B&b From £99 With Free 3 Course Dinner In May
Christmas And New Years Breaks
Wedding Open Day 17th May
Bank Holiday Fun Day 4th May