The newly refurbished Richardson Grosvenor is a truly unique venue. The new team pride themselves on offering the warmest welcome and exceptional service.
Perfectly situated to enjoy Devon’s beautiful coastline and stunning beaches, the hotel boasts 47 modern and spacious rooms, glorious indoor and outdoor pools and a dedicated wedding planner who will guide you every step of the way. Discover the delights of the Secret Garden – where better to get wed than under a pergola in a beautifully landscaped garden with those you treasure around you? The red carpet will lead you to your future husband or wife to be in truly glamourous style.
Inside is the elegant ballroom which overlooks the Secret Garden and is fully equipped with dancefloor, stage and private bar. The Ballroom can cater for 100 guests for your wedding breakfast and up to 150 for your evening do. For a smaller affair choose the Roslyn Bar which is tucked away for you to enjoy the ultimate privacy on your special day.
- View our Wedding Photo Gallery
- Download the Grosvenor Wedding Brochure to see full details of all our wedding packages, we can also work with you to create your perfect bespoke wedding.
This package is based on 50 day guests & 50 evening guests
- Civil ceremony in either the Secret Garden or the Ballroom
- Chair covers for the wedding breakfast & room decoration
- Bucks fizz arrival drink
- Three course set wedding breakfast menu
- Artificial flower centre pieces for the tables
- Two glasses of banqueting wine with the meal
- Sparkling wine toast drink
- Two tier iced sponge cake with iced flowered decoration
- Evening reception in the ballroom
- Disco for the evening
- Bacon Rolls in the evening
- Personal Wedding Planner
- One night’s accommodation for the wedding couple
- A dedicated manager to look after you throughout the day
- Red carpet on arrival
- Cake stand & knife
- Typed menu
- Typed table plan
For Just £3,400
For more information please call us on 01803 294373
New Year’s Break
Dartmouth Farmers Market
Monster Explorers |torquay Museum