We hold a full licence for Civil Weddings and Civil Partnerships, and with our great location and lovely gardens we offer the perfect setting for weddings. Our milder Devon climate means that we can also offer the option of an outdoor wedding!
Our Garden Ballroom is an ideal venue for large and small occasions. As its name suggests, it looks out across the colourful gardens which are a perfect setting for photographs.
We can also offer you advice on all aspects of the reception, drinks, wines, table plans, flowers, printing, cakes and many other arrangements to make your day memorable and unique. Our Head Chef will work with you to create a fabulous menu worthy of your special day.
The Grosvenor offers wedding guests a selection of comfortable, en-suite accommodation and we are happy to discuss accommodation offers as part of your wedding package.
All-Inclusive Wedding Package
This package is based on 40 day guests and 40 evening guests. Grosvenor Hotel Wedding brochure 2014 for full details.
- *Wedding car for the Bride and Bridesmaids
- Civil ceremony in either the Secret Garden or the Ballroom
- Bucks Fizz arrival drink
- Chair covers and room decoration
- Three course set wedding breakfast menu
- Artificial flower centre pieces for the tables
- One glass of banqueting wine with the meal
- Sparkling wine toast drink
- Two tier iced sponge cake with iced flower
- Evening reception in the Ballroom
- Disco for the evening
- Finger buffet in the evening
All the little extras:
- Personal wedding coordinator
- Red carpet on arrival
- Cake stand and knife
- Personal typed menu
*Use of a Mercedes R class for the bride to travel to the hotel from within a 15 mile pick up from the Torbay area. Maximum of one hour and two trips.
Please do come and meet with our Events Team and discuss your requirements. Call us on 01803 294373 to make an appointment.
Christmas And New Years Breaks 2014 In Torquay Devon
Agatha Christie Festival 14-21 September 2014
Wedding Open Evening 18 September 2014