Easy Christmas Decorations for Children to Make
With the holidays fast approaching, and the little ones getting over excited awaiting Santa’s annual visit it can be tricky juggling your own preparations with keeping everyone entertained. Why not let the children help you decorate with these easy to make Christmas crafts, small enough to pack in your suit case for that personal touch on your festive stay.
Festive Paper Plate Wreaths
Nothing says festive cheer like a jingle bell door hanging! Just follow these easy steps
– Take a standard paper plate, and cut out the flat middle, leaving behind just the rim. This forms the wreath shape.
– Pass to the children and allow them to decorate as they wish!
Reindeer Christmas Cards
Set up your own elf production line with theses show stopping Christmas cards, the grand parents will enjoy.
– Simply paint your one of your child’s feet with brown paint and have them stamp on a piece of A4 folded card. This forms your Reindeer face, simply draw or paint on some antlers, add eyes and of course a big red nose and hey presto a keep sake to bring out every year!
Snowman Tree Toppers
To exchange your traditional elegant fairy for her much cooler younger brother, just follow the simple instructions below.
– Grab a used cardboard loo roll tube and get the children to paint it white.
– Glue a thin strip of felt or a coloured pip cleaner and attached 2/3 of the way up to form a scarf
– Using paint or pens add his buttons and face
– Finish him off by making a funnel out of some red or painted crepe paper, trimmed with cotton wool and glue to his head as a cheery Santa hat!
If you have a go at any of these decorations, we would love to see your pictures, tweet us at @grosvenortq. Have a read off our other blogs here
‘hello September’ Short Break
Trip Advisor | Certificate Of Excellence
Wish You Were Here
What’s On In Torquay?
Courses 4 Causes Charity Ball | 7th October