Win a Wedding Winners 2015
A fantastic time was had by all at the Win a Wedding final at the Grosvenor Hotel on Monday 13th April. Contestants, family and friends were welcomed by a glass of fizz and a cupcake courtesy of Sue-Perb Cakes.
The 6 finalist then took part in a Mr and Mrs style competition, compared by Ben Douglas of the Grosvenor Hotel, lead to some very amusing answers and kept the audience well and truly entertained. After a break where the contestants tried to claim their nerves, it was onto the second part of the competition where the judges asked each couple in turn some more questions.
At this point you could cut the atmosphere with a knife as Ben prepared to announce the winner. The lucky couple were Chris and Michelle who were the winning couple of a wedding worth £18,000 at the Grosvenor Hotel. The prize comprises of:
- The ceremony and catering for 50 day and 100 evening guests by The Grosvenor Hotel
- Flowers for the main bridal party and venue by Barton Bouquets
- Room decoration by Torbay Display
- Photography by Stephen Taylor Photography
- Rings by Dobles
- Dress by Brides of Waterfields
- Evening entertainment by Sonic Sounds
- Wedding cake by Simply Sue Perb Cakes
- Hair and beauty treatments by Neveah Hair and Beauty
- Suit, shirt, tie or bow tie and a cummerbund by John Lewis
- Chair covers and coloured sash by The Cover Cupboard
- White doves by Riviera White Doves
‘hello September’ Short Break
Trip Advisor | Certificate Of Excellence
Wish You Were Here
What’s On In Torquay?
Courses 4 Causes Charity Ball | 7th October